Why Hire Old South Properties, Inc.?
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest-quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimal tax benefit.
Property Management Services
Our staff is fully qualified in property values, local neighborhoods, and rental markets to advise you on appropriate rental rates for your property. We are thoroughly trained in the inspection of all homes, from single family homes to condominiums.
Our listing partners distribute your property’s information to over 50 websites, and post a professional sign at the property. We take numerous digital pictures for advertising and to record property condition. Prospects will call about your home because it is marketed in the most efficient possible way!
We take professional pride in finding qualified tenants for your property. Applicants are qualified based on credit, income, landlord references, and public records.
A selection of appropriate standard or custom agreement forms provides legal protection for both you and your property.
Rents are due by the first day of the month, and if rent is not collected by the fifth day of the month, notices are delivered. In the event of late payments, collection practices are started promptly. If evictions become necessary, they are handled in a timely and efficient manner to reduce the chance of difficult or costly situations.
Each month you will receive a detailed income and expense report. At the end of the year, you are provided with a comprehensive statement for your tax records. You always know exactly where you stand regarding income and expenses.
Our extensive list of reliable, reasonable, and responsible contractors can cover any repair or maintenance your property may require. If an emergency occurs, we provide 24-hour service.